Chotěbořské strojírny a.s. ...realizujeme Vaše nápady

History

Manufacturing in our company’s current premises was established in a former Klasar textile factory in the year 1936 by a Prague entrepreneur Mr. Eckhardt.

Mr. Eckhardt perfectly used conditions of sufficient workforce in Vysočina region during the pre-war armament production and thanks to his abilities and correct estimates, he laid a foundation to the successful engineering industry in Chotěboř. In 1942, he has built up the companies own power source –power station, allowing the company for a quick development and independence.

On this foundation, postwar production continued in Chotěbořské strojírny, though not arms material, but food processing machinery and technology. In May 1992 during the privatization project the state public enterprise of Chotěbořské strojírny was split into separate legal entities. Currently these are TENEZ a.s., NATE a.s., GCE Autogen s.r.o., Ltd., INCO s.r.o. and our joint-stock company CHOTĚBOŘSKÉ STROJÍRNY SLUŽBY, a.s.

During the state public enterprise split and privatization an experienced team of workers from the field of energy supply and production, tools production, machinery for engineering and food production and manufacturing of special machinescame over to our company.

The current company management is committed to the engineering tradition and goes on with other business development activities.

historie titulsarka 01 300x225

QUICK CONTACT

Chotěbořské strojírny, a.s.
Herrmannova 520
583 01 Chotěboř

tel.: +420 569 551 111
fax: +420 569 624 663

IČO: 45534519
DIČ: CZ45534519

Contact form

Jméno a příjmení
Telefon
Email
Vaše zpráva

Opište kód z obrázku